Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Halloween TAG


I've found this Halloween TAG somewhere on the internet.
So here comes the Halloween TAG.


Is Halloween a special day for you?

Hm....kind of. It's the day you have permission to dress slutty. ;D


What are you plans for Halloween?

First I'm going to a lecture and afterwards I'll buy something for my Halloween costume. When I get home I'll bake Jake Skellington Cupcakes and in the evening I'll attend the party of one of my best friends. Together with my Cupcakes.


Do you dress up? And when yes, what will be your costume?

As said, Halloween is the day to dress slutty. So since I'm 14 I wear slutty costumes.xD
The party has the theme "Serialkillers" so my costume is going to be a Jack the Ripper victim.


Are there costumes that you don't like?

I don't like those scream masks....they are kind of boring. And also those other horrible monster masks I don't like. I mean, hey you can dress up as whatever you like and you're choosing a boring mask?


Wich kind of candy would you like to have in your Trick and Treat bowl?

Something with chocolate *____*


Do you have any special memories related to Halloween?

Oh yes. One year ago I was a police woman with handcuffs. The where pink and furry. So we thought it would be funny to handcuff B. to a lantern post. Unfortunately we couldn't take the handcuffs off anymore and some neighbor had to rescue B. with a metal saw. >__<


Whats a successful Halloween for you?

A great party with my best friends. Some good costumes. Cocktails and good food. And a scary film. 



I tag everyone who's going to dress up for Halloween. :D

1 Kommentar:

  1. schau mal bei mir vorbei, vielleicht magst du ja an meinem gewinnspiel teilnehmen ;) liebe grüße <3

    AntwortenLöschen