Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

Big lights will inspire you.


Haha. So I'm up again. And can't go back to sleep . :(
Wonder why I write in english?
A friend of mine just called from New York an we talked like half an hour in english and now I can't even think in german anymore. xD
I have this all the time, when I speak english for some minutes.
If a stranger ask for direction in english, you can bet that I will speak english the next two hours. 
It really annoys some of my friends, especially those who don't speak english that good. ^^

So, you wonder why my friend called me at 1am in the morning?
To talk about her vacation in NY and the new iOS 5 that came out some days ago. (actually I just found out about it)
Her parents are kind of rich, so it doesn't matter if she calls anyone at home. ><
And I think she didn't even realize that it's early morning in Vienna.

Since I can't go back to sleep anyway, I looked for pics about NY and milk. 
Don't ask me why milk, but I kind of feeled like googeling for milk. vv'


I'm totally into this pic.*_____*
It reminds me of HIMYM, because it looks a little bit like the area where Ted, Marshall and Lily live. <3



Haha. Of cause, the yellow cab. :D




Oh, I absolutely love milkshakes. Aren't these looking yummy? 
I would like to have the one with the Oreo cookie. Or the one with the cherry. Or....maybe I want all of them. :O


Now, one of my strange sides comes out. 
I like to eat french fries and milkshake. But not one after another.
I like to dip the fries into the shake. o.O
I hate the combination fries + ketchup but I adore fries + milkshake. 
Now, think what you want. I will eat it anyway. xD

All the best
Georgie
Bilder via google & weheartit

1 Kommentar:

  1. ich muss grad lachen :D
    das Bild mit dem Schnee ist wirklich wunderschön :)

    AntwortenLöschen